Monday, June 9, 2014

Lebron Answers Critics Big Time

Let me start out by saying I am not a Miami Heat fan. I did not like the way Lebron James and Chris Bosh engineered their way to Miami. Let me go on to say that if San Antonio won this series to become champions it would be nice because I like their organization and feel they play the game like old school NBA. But, all of this being said, I simply don't see how the Spurs are going to shut down Lebron and as a result they will not win the series.

After all of the stupid and ridiculous criticism that Lebron took after Game 1, he answered all of his critics with a dominating performance in Game 2 to lead the Heat to a victory on the road to even the series at a game a piece.  I love Kwahi Leonard, but there is no way he can defend Lebron. That's no criticism of Leonard because I don't believe anyone can shut Lebron down now.  He looked like a man among boys out there Sunday night. 

In order for the Spurs to win this series they need to play flawless basketball. That includes not having your top 2 players, Tony Parker and Tim Duncan, miss 2 free throws each back to back.  The Spurs had a shot to take command of this series last night and blew it.  Their only hope may be that Lebron can't get enough Powerade.  Somehow I don't see that happening.  Heat in six

No comments:

Post a Comment